Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
180 servings per container
Serving SizeInfants <1 1/4 Cup (15g)
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
- Pack of six (6) 16 oz containers, about 30 servings per container
- Has iron to help support learning ability
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients
- Made with whole grains
- Head to MyGerber.com to meet Dotti, your on-call personal baby expert, or call us anytime 24/7 at 1-800-284-9488
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.
Baby’s First Cereal Feeding:• Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4–5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula. Easy Mix Directions:• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.• For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.• For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.• Serve as is or warm in the microwave.• Always test temperature before feeding.• Discard any unfed cereal.Microwave Guidelines for Heating:• Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15–30 seconds.• Mix heated liquid with cereal.• Stir to even out temperature.• Test temperature before feeding.
Safe Handling Instructions
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.